I thought it would be an idea to post about our ‘Masterplan’. We, like many small businesses, didn’t have a business plan when we first started out. The business sort of evolved out of an idea and went from there. However, as the years have gone by, we needed to create a plan – this business is our life now and we had to get organised.
So, initially we needed to grow the business to replace a lost income, over time we found that the business became our main source of income so we needed to broaden our goals. To the moon!
Our plan was basically this:
- Find more customers
- Recruit more staff
- Provide excellent training
- Keep going no matter what.
Then we thought… yes, but what about the Masterplan? You know, the plan you have when you think big and don’t listen to anyone around you who says ‘it’ll never work’. Those plans.
This is our Masterplan…
- To be the largest ironing company in the UK.
- To be recognised as the ‘go to’ brand for ironing services.
- To help as many people as possible grow their own business.
- Overseas expansion – the USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa… and beyond.
You know what they say, think big and big things could happen.
We’ll keep you posted on our progress and we’d love to hear what your thoughts are on our Masterplan. Perhaps you’d like to share your plan with us? Add comments…